June 6

‘Little Brother’ by Cory Doctorow

‘Little Brother’ by Cory Doctorow was published in 2008. ‘Little Brother’ is an interesting and exciting science fiction novel. The things you read about have never happened because it is made up in the novel. Marcus, the main character, is only 17 years old. Marcus and his mates are caught up in an extremely dangerous terrorist attack on San Francisco.

The boys are arrested by the San Francisco police at the scene of the terrorist attack. At this point of the novel it gets exciting and it became so very interesting that this part of the novel engaged me to keep on reading.

The reasons why I loved this novel so much is that it is just so interesting that it engaged the reader. When I was up to the exciting part of Little Brother, I was so engaged that I didn’t want to stop reading.

‘Little Brother’ is a science fiction novel. Science fiction is when something is fake or hasn’t and never will happen in the world. Even though you might know that this book is fake and has never happened, you will still be excited to read this novel.

In conclusion, I thought that ‘Little Brother’ by Cory Doctorow was exciting and adventurous. It would be suitable for ages between 13 to 45 years old. I strongly encourage you to read this novel, because I enjoyed it very much and I think you should be interested in reading this novel yourself.

Riley F., Year 8

Tags: , ,

Posted June 6, 2017 by marjk in category Dystopian fiction, Student Reviews