June 14

‘Star Wars: Episode 1, The phantom menace’

Author – Patricia C. Wrede, based on a screenplay and story by written by George Lucas.

“Your focus determines your reality.” Qui-Gon Jinn.

The story is mainly set in a far, far away galaxy where travel in space and technology are at a higher level.

Anakin Skywalker – is a slave but when Jedis find him he has the potential to fulfil the prophesy to balance out the force and defeat the dark side.

Obi-Wan Kenobi – is a Jedi with a strong connection to the force. He is the one who taught Anakin his powers and all his special moves.

Yoda – is one of the strongest and wisest Jedi’s out of them all. He practiced being a Jedi for over 800 years.

Padme Amidala – is the queen. She is a very strong leader and courage’s in battle. She helps take care of the boy.

Anakin Skywalker is a slave and he is very smart, but he has dreams of becoming something and when Obi Wan Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn find him, they sense a very strong connection with him.

What will happen next?

I enjoyed this book because I love all the adventure and I like all the futuristic things in the book, such as the light saber and space ships that travel in out of space through galaxies. Also, I have watched the movie for all the other movies in this series and I just love that the author can think of all this imaginative stuff.

I would recommend this book to a child aged from 5 to about 15 because anyone under 5 most likely wouldn’t get what’s going on in the book and lots of violence is a part of the series. Also, boys would more likely like this book than girls because of all the fighting and shooting which boys tend to like.

By – Deon B., Year 8

Tags: , ,

Posted June 14, 2017 by marjk in category Student Reviews